Sunday, September 4, 2011

In addition to photos, I will try to keep our sight updated with news of our missionaries. This will be good English practice for our Japanese missionaries. We were able to spend a lot of time with many of our missionaries this week. On Friday, I played golf with Andrew Poulson and John Fetters. I then went wake boarding with Rob Lemme. On Saturday, we watched the BYU Football game at our house and had a barbeque. I should have taken a photo but I forgot. I hope I remember everyone who attended: Daniel Lawler, Miles Nelson and wife, Daniel Jankowski and wife, Stephen Jones and wife, Bryan Anderson and girlfriend, Rob Lemme and brother, Tommy Crompton, Naoki Akasaka, Braden Kinard, Dallin Christensen, Paul Handy. Jacob Gremmert and his mother and brother and Chelsea Blyle came to the barbeque. It was great to see everyone. We excused Jonathan Taylor since he was getting married in the Mesa Temple. We wish we could have been there.

We were able to go to the temple wedding receptions for Scott Robinson and Brandon Allen. It is wonderful to see our missionaries move forward with their lives with education, marriage, work and a continued dedication to the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment